Job Number: BT446370914
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
$14.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assemble manufactured products and pack according to specifications.
- Assembles machinery, fabricated metal products, electrical equipment, appliances, and more according to directions.
- Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Works well as a productive member of a team.
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear gloves and ear protection.