Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturday’s
6:00 am – until job complete
$15.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Clean and oil molds to prepare for manufacturing.
- Place proper length of strand and spiral into molds.
- Apply chuck bodies and chucks on to strand.
- Pull strand to initial setting.
- Pull spiral to proper pitch.
- Insert pipes, thru holes and inserts.
- Actively participates in department safety, demonstrate excellent safety practices and behaviors which conform to all of the companies safety policy and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Heavy lifting is required
- Any experience working in the Concrete and Manufacturing environment