Monday - Thursday
3:30 pm – 2:00 am, mandatory overtime as needed
$15.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for basic knowledge in stamping requirements and understanding in high pressure hydro testing.
- Part reports, relevant QAP’s Q Specs, SOP’s and customer specifications. Basic knowledge of how to set up stamping and banding equipment.
- Assemble and disassemble product line product.
- Read and interpret assembly and test specifications and paint
- Ability to demonstrate fixturing and rigging
- Keep a clean workstation / learning 5-S attributes
- Majority of time spent in climate-controlled shop environment.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1+ year’s assembly required
- Good organization, interpersonal, and interaction skills
- Ability to lead in a team environment
- Ability to bending, stooping, and repetitive lifting of components up to 50 lbs.