Industry: MACHINE OPERATOR/MACHINIST
Job Number: LL721873829
DuPont shift schedule
$18.00 - $21.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Will assist in unloading raw materials and loading finished goods.
- Responsible for monitoring equipment gauges, product temperatures, tank levels, and assisting the Operator in transferring the proper amounts of products from tank to tank.
- Perform housekeeping, sanitary duties, focus on maintaining a clean and orderly work area, and assist in maintaining company equipment.
- Follows all company SOP and Safety guidelines
- Able to recognize, eliminate and report unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Assist in producing quality products with adheres to customer standard
- Helps the shift leader and operator in all plant duties
- Capable of learning company protocol and adhering to all standard operating procedures
- Must be capable of being trained in a broad aspect of process technology and finished product testing.
- Must be capable of being fully trained and understand the safety guidelines of operating industrial lift trucks (forklifts).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and climb to elevations up to 40 feet.
- Ability to read, write & understand the English language
- High School diploma or equivalent is a plus
- Basic arithmetic knowledge is required