Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 4:30 pm
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assembles, installs, and repairs pipes, fittings, to specifications and plumbing spec.
- Studies spec and working drawings to determine what is needed to meet specs.
- Locates and marks position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes for pipes in walls and floors
- Cuts openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assembles and installs valves, pipefittings, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass.
- Fills pipe system with water or air and reads pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking.
- Installs and repairs plumbing as required per build.
- May weld holding fixtures to steel structural members.
- Performs other work as assigned.