Monday – Friday, some Saturdays
2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
$12.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensures a safe work environment
- Responsible for safe operation of the workplace within the shift
- Follows safe performance of all jobs of their areas within the shift
- Ensures in-time safety issues communication to the shift manager/ packaging lead
- Is authorized to stop any works in the factory if they may cause risk or hazard to people, plant and product safety
- Responsible for hygiene and environment conditions of their area within the shift
- Complies with hygiene norms, procedures and instructions implementation within the factory.
- Communicates issues in case of product contamination to the packaging lead/shift manager
- Meet all quality measures on product being produced.
- Responsible for product quality and technological standards conformity of their area during the shift
- Executes all quality controls and reporting necessary to his workplace.
- Ensures in-time communication of quality problems and their possible solutions to the packaging lead/ shift manager
- Collaborates with quality in product disposition in case of deviation.
- Responsible to be at the assigned workplace on time every shift. Responsible of operating his area of responsibility and keeping a clean safe environment.
- Communicates with team members to assure smooth startups, process performance, product changeovers, shift hand over.
- Contributes to the creation and functioning of the united and well-trained shift team.
- Responsible for conducting him/herself with morals and ethics.
- Create the atmosphere of trust, teamwork, mutual respect
- Start, stop, Run at standard rates Batching equipment;
- Maintain and clean the Batching area.
- Support Maintenance during planned and unplanned down times. Build product according to specification, troubleshoot issues when they arise and escalate if necessary.
- GED, High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Climb ladders and bins
- Maneuver in tight spaces
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repetitively
- Differentiate between colors