COMPLETIONS MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER
Monday – Thursday
6:00 am – 4:30 pm
$16.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for assembling and testing completions tool products to Engineering and Quality specifications, and procedures.
- Performs standard assembly procedures, rework, and repair on manufactured equipment and products.
- Uses variety of necessary tools and equipment to assemble units according to required specifications.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, and written instructions of engineers to assemble the parts or products.
- Looks for faulty parts during the process of assembly and pressure test the assembled parts or products to ensure that they are functioning properly and are of good quality.
- Practice safe work habits in accordance with OSHA specific Health and Safety expectations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Technical or vocational training preferred.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in manufacturing mechanical work.
- Basic level computer skills (MS Office – Excel, Outlook, MS Word).
- Basic mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.