Monday - Friday must be available to work weekends
Will be working 2 - 4 days out of the week
9:30 am - 7:00 pm
$15.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Organizes work/area for maximum production, accurately follows production sheets and avoids over production.
- Deliver/stock supply items in designated areas in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow timetables for production and delivery of supplies to meet standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of inventory items needed.
- Maintains kitchen and serving areas in a clean, neat, and orderly manner to exceed both department and TDH sanitation standards. Follows "clean as you go". Follows proper hand hygiene.
- Performs proper procedure for taking and recording temperatures of food items, both raw and cooked and refrigerated units
- Work in all areas of production for learning and competency in food preparation, grill cooking, sanitation, and quality standards.
- Labels and dates foods according to HACCP standards.
- Understands HACCP sanitation guidelines and follow for safe food handling.
- Demonstrates and performs procedures when temperatures are inadequate according to standards.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-year relevant experience in high volume restaurant, hospital, or institution
- Lift no more than 50 lbs. at a time; must be able to frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to read, follow and understands production sheets.
- Understands how to read and prepare simple recipes to department standards. Demonstrate ability to operate and grill foods.
- Demonstrate proper sanitation in areas worked and understanding of sanitation codes.
- Knows proper procedure for taking and recording temperatures of food items, both raw and cooked and refrigerated units.
- Understands the FIFO system of food production.
- Follows OSHA safety guidelines and safe knife skills.