Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
$16.25 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Re-boxing and relabeling outgoing and returned packages to be shipped out
- Maintain the pipe incoming and outgoing making sure the count and labels match packing slips
- Maintain housekeeping and sweep work area frequently throughout shift
- Assemble parts to maintain product standards and specifications to ensure quality.
- Package finished product for storage and shipment.
- Maintain housekeeping in work area to comply with company standards.
- Assist others to ensure continuous and efficient operations.
- Monitor assembly systems to produce finished product.
- Assure product meets established quality criteria of zero non-conformances.
- Correctly record scrap every hour per work instructions.
- Correct application of all internal and external labels when required, including removal of all old labels from returnable packaging.
- Correct application of lot control numbers.
- Daily review all applicable quality alerts.
- Immediately notify Supervisor of all discrepancies to established quality.
- Communicate production and quality issues/concerns with associates during communication meetings.
- Participate in team problem solving activities.
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Ability to perform manual labor tasks for manufacturing position
- Ability to learn to use measuring tools
- Willing to work in semi-controlled temperature environment
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Will follow all safety and work rules
- Willing to follow instructions from supervisors
- Has a good work ethic and gets along with fellow workers