EXPORT LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
$18.00 - $20.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conducts audits to verify physical shipments accuracy.
- Prepares documentation necessary for exporting of material.
- Utilize ERP to record and track shipping transactions.
- Prepares, distributes, or processes documentation.
- Coordinates and communicates with internal/external customers.
- Performs data entry of shipping and cargo details into systems following required procedures.
- Ensures shipping protocols and documentation meet required regulatory requirements (DOT/HAZMAT)
- Investigates and resolves shipping non-conformance.
- Troubleshoots shipping delays or changes with carriers and communicates to customers.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Working knowledge of DOT and HAZMAT regulations
- Experience with ERP system
- Years of experience in international shipping
- Ability to work safely, practice good housekeeping and follow procedures/policy.
- Must have attention to detail and be able to work without patterns of mistakes.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to lift-up to 30 lbs.