Job Number: LH52356631212
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 4:30 pm
$18.00 - $25.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform various duties required to fabricate wiring harnesses and install components, circuit modules, relays, diodes and harnesses in a variety of assemblies and chassis units for all types of electronic and electromechanical products.
- Responsible for mechanical assembly and wiring of electrical control panels, AC/DC drives, motors, and other devices, etc.
- Design and fabricate electrical boxes for installation of components.
- Drill, edge fill, fit and assemble a variety of detail parts, and assemblies, including cutting openings in bodies to accommodate wire and components, using hand tools and power tools.
- Inspect for proper installations and integrity.
- Ability to use general and precision tools.
- Must read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Maintain necessary documentation and records.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Knowledge of selecting correct wires and tools
- Awareness of OEM wiring (color codes & functions)
- Comprehension of electrical schematic diagrams
- Experience in under body compressor/generator hydraulic compressors
- Working knowledge of 12-volt & 24- volt systems
- Knowledge of electrical schematic diagrams
- Must have knowledge of PTO wiring and diagnostics
- Problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Knowledge of using mathematics to solve problems
- Understanding diagrams and work-related documents
- Time management
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically