4 Nights on 4 Nights off
7:00 pm - 7:00 am
$13.50 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates the Oasis system.
- Ensures the pallets are stacked properly.
- Ensures the pallets are wrapped correctly
- Complete the production reports accurately
- Ensures the pallets have the correct label identification
- Weigh and/or manage and transport cartons, cardboard and film waste to the respective container as well as the garbage of the shift
- Effectively communicates with the supervisor and/or operators to replenish necessary supplies as needed
- Drives forklift (as needed) in a safe and efficient manner
- Responsible for food safety, food quality and food defense
- Meets the requirements of HACCP, BRC, and FSMA
- Practices and observes Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned areas are sanitary and orderly on a daily basis
- Practices safe and secure environment, reporting to a supervisor any observed issues (i.e. food safety, physical safety, environment, equipment).
- Monitors the quality of the product and removes any damaged cases
- Communicates with the supervisor regarding any questionable product
- Cosmetic cleaning as needed
- Perpetually maintains operational sanitation inside and outside of equipment and work area
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of food production principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work various shifts to meet the needs of the business
- Previous experience working as a packaging machine operator, preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Forklift experience