Industry: HOUSEKEEPING/ BUILDING MAINTENANCE
Job Number: JL904002128
Monday – Friday
5:30 am - 2:00 pm
7:00 am – 3:30 pm
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
$10.25 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Clean assigned area (s) according to procedure to meet established infection control, sanitation and safety guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, pulling trash, pulling dirty linen, cleaning sinks, toilets, counter tops, showers and beds
- Replenish linen and other supplies i.e., paper towels, trash bags, toilet tissue, etc. in assigned area.
- Replenish supplies on housekeeping carts or in assigned areas to prepare work area for next service period.
- Responsible for keeping all equipment clean and reporting all broken equipment to the supervisor
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently, setting priorities, and being flexible in assignments.
- Able to work around housekeeping chemicals.
- Full range of motion and ability to lift 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months related experience