Monday – Friday, must be available to work overtime.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
$18.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Traveling to residential homes and businesses for service calls.
- Consulting with customer to locate wiring and outlets for cable box, modem, and hardwire installations.
- Determining if additional electrical assistance is required.
- Maintaining tools and equipment to ensure optimal operating conditions.
- Documenting all tasks performed at each service appointment.
- Creating customer invoices.
- Providing written and verbal instructions to customers on how to operate alarm systems, remote controls, and other equipment.
- Testing functionality and performance following system installations.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous work experience as an installation technician.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix any problems that may arise.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems.
- Ability to install complex internet and television equipment.
- Ability to identify independent colors and learn color codes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills to handle repairs and equipment issues during service calls.
- Good customer service skills when working directly with residential and business customers.
- Ability to work in cramped spaces.
- Physical stamina when standing or kneeling for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.