Monday – Thursday
7:30 am – 4:30 pm
7:30 am – 2:00 pm
$16.00 - $23.00 per hour, DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains consistent stock of inventory, ordering new stock up to pre-authorized limit as inventory dwindles.
- Maintains accurate inventory counts for order purposed.
- Establishes and maintains backup source for high-demand items.
- Assesses inventory reports and order patterns to identify items in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
- Provides inventory reports to purchasing and inventory control manager.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with vendors.
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and shipments made.
- Manages and maintains inventory system; facilitates upgrades to related database and/or software under the direction of the purchasing or inventory control manager.
- Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory.
- Assists with periodic (at least annual) physical inventory audits.
- Operates forklift truck when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
- Excellent communication skills with co-workers, warehouse department, purchasing department, outside vendors and customers.
- Understanding of inventory control procedures.
- Proficient keyboarding skills.
- Excellent computer skills. (MS Office, Google Docs and Excel)
- Extremely organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with outside vendors and customers.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and timelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with computerized inventory systems required.
- Forklift operator certification preferred.
- Receiving, picking, and shipping experience required.
- Must be able to move and lift up to 50 pounds at times.