Job Number: AH470884914
Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 3:00 pm
$13.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for all activities associated with running the flexo and die cutter including setup, operation, cleanup, and recommending improvements to operations.
- Inspect all dies before and after run to ensure that any necessary repairs are made before the next run.
- Ensure all bolts for cutting dies are in place and tightly secured.
- Monitor box quality, including, but not limited to, loose liner, warp, correct size, and print.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed.
- Train and assist First Helper, Flexo Stacker, and Bundlers with job duties on the machine.
- Cross-train on other machines.
- Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to: Production Data, Machine Operational Status, Safety Data, Quality Data.
- Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs. Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
- Report any discovered food packaging safety risks or concerns to the food packaging safety management representative or direct supervisor.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Adheres to production schedule. Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
- Reports any unusual scheduling issues to Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read a tape measure and apply concepts of basic math