Core, Filter-Tex, Pleated, Carbon, PEACH
Monday – Friday
3:00 pm – 1:30 am
$17.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate and use manufacturing equipment and tools and follow established processes and procedures to safely, expeditiously and efficiently produce a quality product.
- Read production orders to verify quality standards for quantities and labeling.
- Monitor machine operation and material availability.
- Verify that production parts and processes conform to applicable work instructions.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Apply a working knowledge of IPF Division’s product line.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow the 5S system.
- Must be able to use all tools of an Assembler (Core Department may be an entry level hire), plus
- Box stapler
- Assorted wrenches
- Rubber mallet
- Grease gun
- Hand tools
- Band saw
- Cut-off saw
- Glue machine and processes
- Sonic sewing machine
- Calipers (Core)
- Micrometers (Core)
- Go/No Go gauges (Core)
- High School Diploma and/or GED.
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Perform all functions of an Assembler (Core Department may be an entry level hire).
- Recognize when an operation or process is going or likely to go wrong.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls.
- Capability to quickly choose and correctly respond to a signal or signals requiring action.
- Ability to recognize when equipment requires or is likely to require maintenance or repair