Monday – Friday, occasional Saturdays
Part Time Available
7:00 am – 3:30 pm, overtime is mandatory
$15.00 - $18.00 per hour or DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assembling the equipment utilized in the packaging room.
- Perform minor routine maintenance of the equipment.
- Operate the Cryovac packaging machine and troubleshoot minor problems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Packaging Room.
- Clean equipment as required between products.
- Work safely while lifting and operating equipment.
- Perform duties while understanding and observing company policies on food safety, product quality and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- The individual must have the ability to perform basic reading and math computations
- Have some problem-solving ability
- Be attentive to detail
- Able to work on their feet all day.
- Able to lift 50 pounds periodically
- Must be able to work well with others as a team member
- Ability to work in a production environment that can be slippery and wet with temperature ranges from 60 degrees to 90 degrees and humid
- One year of experience in food manufacturing and/or machine operation
- Overtime hours may be required during periods of high workload