Monday - Friday
4:30 pm - 4:30 am with Mandatory overtime and Saturdays if needed
$13.75 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Convert raw material into finished product within specifications.
- Accurately, safely and efficiently assemble and package work orders.
- Receive and unload incoming material from vendor trucks.
- Assist in the movement of parts within and among workstations and areas.
- Perform safety inspections on forklift vehicles, overhead cranes, and equipment.
- Comply with all safety requirements and use applicable personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Clean work area daily and perform preventative maintenance and equipment checks as instructed
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. frequently
- Must be willing to learn forklift and operate overhead crane
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must demonstrate the ability to lift roll of brace cable from floor to waist and carry 50 feet and return cable to floor
- Steel toe boots required