Job Number: JG432255913
MAINTEANCE TECHNICIAN IV
Emphasis in Fabrication
Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 3:30 pm
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform repairs and replace parts for plant equipment.
- Perform repairs needed for building.
- Provide routine maintenance on equipment.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years of work-related experience, or qualified by certification.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to 5 ft. high.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs. for a distance of up to 25 ft.
- Must have advanced knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication and tooling.
- Must have advanced plumbing skills, basic plumbing installations including piping of machinery for hydraulics, water, and air. (In addition to restroom plumbing fixtures & piping.)
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints and schematics.
- Must be computer literate, MS office and maintenance systems.
- Must have the ability to analyze problems, identify options to resolve issues, and the ability to share options and recommend sensible solutions.
- Work weekends or holidays as needed to keep production operational to satisfy orders.
- Company safety procedures to be followed at all times.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.