Monday - Thursday
5:00 am - 3:30 pm
$17.00 - $22.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs to production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance.
- repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting.
- and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education
- Production maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong electrical, strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial
- PLC experience and HVAC skills
- Technical Capacity