Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 5:00 pm overtime is mandatory
$13.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform preventative Maintenance on equipment in a food plant
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment both mechanical and
- Load and Unload Smokehouses
- Solve maintenance-related problems
- Follow all Food Safety Practices
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require moving one's whole
body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, where the
activities often require considerable use of the arms and legs, physical handling
- Associate must be able to follow verbal instruction, work with quality,
safety and follow the guidelines set by facility.