MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN HELPER
Monday – Friday
6:00 am - 3:00 pm
$17.00 - $20.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain program facility in a safe, functional, and presentable manner.
- Assist in performing general repair / maintenance to include, but not limited to electrical, building, plumbing, landscaping, painting, carpentry, and basic remodeling.
- Ensure all maintenance equipment, tools and supplies are inventoried, accounted for, and secured at all times.
- Respond to all maintenance supplies and equipment as needed from continuous improvement manager or designee.
- Gather and remove litter and trash from inside and outside facilities.
- Provide proper upkeep of driveways, parking lots, and grounds.
- High School diploma of GED, or 5 years related experience and / or training, or equivalent.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret procedure manuals, blueprints, safety rules and operating / maintenance procedures.
- Ability to write basic reports.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in real time situations.
- Ability to understand instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.