Job Number: PR3977231117
Monday - Friday
6:00 pm - 2:30 pm
$15.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conducts routine maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshoot, report problems, and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Responds to factory needs
- Must participate in “on call”, and 2nd shift rotations.
- Strives to complete maintenance work orders accurately
- Responsible for individual quality of work including cleanup after completion of task
- Familiar with the following:
- Lock Out
- Arc Flash
- Fork Truck
- Scissor Lift
- Mathematical skills is required
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and specific written or oral instructions.
- Must be able to solve problems that might have multiple variables.
- Must be able to use hand trucks and carts to push and pull loads > 100 lbs.
- Must have ability to lift and carry loads up to 50 lbs.