Monday - Friday - Mandatory Overtime
6:00 am - 2:30 pm
$16.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee inventory control functions and procedures in accordance with the guidelines of the facility.
- Plan, schedule, and communicate workload/activities for associates in their direct work area.
- Periodically discuss inter-department activities with other Coordinators, Production Controllers or Supervisors.
- Knowledge of companies Fluid Control products.
- Follow all companies Safety Procedures
- Maintain housekeeping in responsible areas in neat and organized manner per 6’s requirements.
- Complete all material handling functions as required to meet Departmental goals or as back up for Material Handlers.
- Basic SAP transactions
- Perform tasks in accordance with the established SOPs, desktop procedures and QAPs.
- Operate all Traffic and Logistics equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to train associates on Compliance guidelines and use of Compliance tools
- Must participate in daily safety/quality meetings.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years related industry experience desired.
- SAP Knowledge preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail important.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English are important.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is important.
- PC skills including Excel spreadsheet and Word processing.
- Ability to read and understand drawings. Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Show evidence of independence and be a self-starter to accomplish daily tasks and goals efficiently.
- Must be able to work varied schedule with extended hours.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is important.
- Understanding and communication within diverse cultural environments is important.
- Keeps team and supervisor informed regarding the progress and status of work activities.
- Lift up to 50 pounds, stand for 8 – 12 hours, stoop, bend, and reach.