$75,000 - $150,000, Commission based on sales
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Responsible for writing quotes, sales orders and working closely with the inside sales team to ensure orders are fulfilled.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Proven sales experience in the industry. Branding business, promotional products for corporate clients.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with screen print, embroidery, dye sublimation, laser engraving, signs banners and promotional products.
- Must be able to travel to clients/customers.
- Self-motivated and results driven individual with a passion for sales.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 2-3 years of outside related sales experience required.