Monday - Friday, some Saturdays
10:00 pm - 6:30 am
$12.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for safe operation of his workplace within the shift
- Follows safe performance of all jobs of their areas within the shift
- Ensures in-time safety issues communication to the shift manager/ packaging lead
- Is authorized to stop any works in the factory if they may cause risk or hazard to people, plant and product safety
- Responsible for hygiene and environment conditions of their area within the shift
- Complies with hygiene norms, procedures, and instructions implementation within the factory.
- Communicates issues in case of product contamination to the packaging lead/shift manager
- Responsible for product quality and technological standards conformity of their area during the shift
- Executes all quality controls and reporting necessary to his workplace.
- Ensures in-time communication of quality problems and their possible solutions to the packaging lead/ shift manager
- Collaborates with quality in product disposition in case of deviation.
- Responsible to be at the assigned workplace on time every shift.
- Responsible of operating his area of responsibility and keeping a clean safe environment.
- Communicates with team members to assure smooth startups, process performance, product changeovers, shift handover.
- Contributes to the creation and functioning of the united and well-trained shift team.
- Responsible for conducting him/herself with morals and ethics.
- Create the atmosphere of trust, teamwork, mutual respect
- Start, stop, Run at standard rates
- Packaging equipment
- Maintain and clean the packaging area.
- Support Maintenance during planned and unplanned downtimes.
- Build product according to specification, troubleshoot issues when they arise and escalate if necessary.
- Climb ladders and bins
- Maneuver in tight spaces
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repetitively
- Differentiate between colors
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred