Rotating Shift, mandatory overtime as needed
5:00 am - 5:30 pm
Train on days
5:00 am – 5:30 pm
$19.23 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Obtains unit from final inspection
- Removes defective sheets left in unit
- Checks to ensure I.D. tag is in the proper place, for the unit being packed
- Prepares installation and instruction kit and places with each unit
- Maintains accurate count of ware packed
- Maintains work area, e.g. cleans up, keeps materials, equipment, etc. in clean working order
- Practices and follows all required safety regulations. • Performs all duties as assigned by supervision
- Specific instructions for individual units being packed must be followed
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Requires working knowledge of packing procedures, equipment materials, and computers.
- Requires moderate physical demand with repetitive, heavy lifting, bending and stooping.
- Requires exposure to heat, chemicals and dust.
- Must be able to distinguish between shades of colors.
- Must wear steel toe shoes