PREP ROOM TECHNICIAN
Monday – Friday
Part Time Available
7:00 am - 3:30 pm must be available to work overtime.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Ensure accuracy of raw materials as listed on prep formulas.
- Ensure that allergens and non allergens are measured separately.
- Label all raw ingredients to include partials.
- Document all spoilage and notify QA
- Practice safe usage of all equipment.
- Work safely while lifting and operating equipment
- Perform duties while understanding and observing company policies on food safety, product quality and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Prep Room and Holding Room
- Other job duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a production environment that can be slippery and wet with temperature ranges from 30 degrees in the prep room.
- This job is physically demanding requiring frequent lifting of up to 50 pounds daily.
- Overtime hours may be required during periods of high workload
- Bending, climbing, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, carrying, sitting, twisting, squatting, repetitive motion, ladders or stairs, pushing and/or pulling up to 500 pounds, and work shifts exceeding 12 hours.