Job Number: LL593620516
Monday - Friday
6:00 am - 4:00 pm
$16.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for safety and quality of the product off the line
- Responsible for housekeeping, trouble-shooting, and achieving daily production and quality requirements.
- Follow all plant safety regulations and considers safety first in all job actions.
- Support the Department’s daily, weekly, monthly KPI’s by the performance of planned work.
- Maintain the highest quality standard.
- Follow position specific checklist and accepted “best practices.”
- High School diploma or GED equivalency.
- Two years in a manufacturing environment (preferred).
- Communicate and comply with plant safety regulations.
- Read and comprehend written directions and training manuals.
- Read a tape measure and have basic math skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in job roles.
- Aptitude to deliver sustainable and superior results.
- Skill to communicate effectively with peers and management regarding equipment status, safety issues, and turnover information.
- Willingness and ability to become certified to operate forklifts, man lifts and overhead cranes.