Industry: MACHINE OPERATOR/MACHINIST
Job Number: SR427533316
Saturday - Sunday
6:00 am - 4:00 pm
$17.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manufacture shape charge products through the operation of a machine (liner/load presser), mixing powder, QC testing and packaging.
- Follows all plant policies and practices to ensure safety, quality, service, and cost objectives are met.
- Performs various quality checks and assist in the cleaning and change-over of equipment.
- Maintains an accurate inventory through activities such as: proper reporting of material usage, minimizing wastes, and ensuring that measuring devices are properly calibrated.
- Ensures good housekeeping of all work areas.
- Accurately completes all paperwork and/or data entry to support job tasks.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Practices safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and GEO-specific Health and Safety expectations
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Entry level position – some manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to safely perform related physical demands of the role (bending, lifting, stooping).
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds as needed.