Wednesday – Friday
5:00 pm – 5:00 am
$16.00 per hour plus $1.00 shift premium
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follows all plant safety procedures, uses all applicable personal protective equipment (PPE). Holds other team members accountable to follow all safety procedures.
- Operates all machinery following safety guidelines, machines can include benders roll formers, wrappers, slitters, shears, forklifts, and other machines as assigned.
- Follows all setup procedures and work instructions as documented in Operations System.
- Completes all quality checks as documented; adjusts and re-produces product as needed to provide accurate and damage-free product to the customer.
- Completes all daily orders in assigned area.
- Meets or exceeds area’s goals including safety, productivity, scrap, on-time delivery, and accuracy.
- Cleans and resets work area, at the end of each shift, including but not limited to sweeping the floor, placing items in the proper storage area, stacking pallets, restocking, and dumping trash.
- Participates in monthly inventory
- Completes other tasks as required of assigned by the immediate supervisor and/ or upper management.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read tape measure, do basic math calculations, use a calculator
- Ability to stand for 8 hours or more and lift to 75 pounds