QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
Monday – Friday
7:00 am - 3:30 pm mandatory Saturdays as needed
$17.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct pre-operational inspections and sample swabbing
- Collect product samples, set up and perform sensory evaluations on finished products
- Work with Production Team Members on quality and food safety issues
- Verify the HACCP guidelines, GMPs, SOP, and quality procedures are being followed by all team members
- Place product on QA Hold and release product as needed
- Conduct GMP and Sanitation audits
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret documented procedures and regulations.
- Must be able to fill out routine documentation, work well with the other departments in the company, and perform any Quality Assurance task needed.
- Must have a full understanding of the company’s HACCP Plan, GMP’s, and SSOP’s.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to work well with others as a team member
- Ability to stand and walk all day in a production environment that can be wet, slippery, and ranges in temperature from *0F to 100F.
- Varying shift assignments and overtime hours may be required during periods of high workload.