QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Monday - Friday
6:00 am - 3:00 pm
$17.00 - $19.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Use inspection and computing equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions with regard to procedures, standards, methods and equipment to facilitate work and maintain product quality.
- Perform advanced quality control activities such as hardness testing, special process verification (welding, painting, plating) and internal auditing.
- Perform inspection procedures using precision measuring and testing equipment.
- Support and maintain the ISO Quality Management System and the Quality Records.
- Support and maintain raw material and hardware certifications.
- Initiate, support and maintain the reject reports, rejection databases and inspection records.
- Perform receiving, in-process and final inspection for quality, appearance and compliance with customer specifications.
- A High school diploma and minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Control in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be experienced in using inspection equipment such as mechanical gauges, micrometers, calipers, thread gauges, optical comparators, dial indicators, and other measurement tools as needed.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications, and procedures.
- Familiar with ISO Standards
- Able to move at a fast pace
- Detail Oriented