Job Number: JL786040822
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
$15.00 or DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for customer service and front of house operations such as inventory management, Purchase Orders placement & fulfillment, receiving, stocking and displaying merchandise, cash handling for all in store purchases, social media, deli procedures, general cleanliness and tidiness of counters, shelves, freezers and floors
- Open store each day after assuring all products are stocked and store is clean.
- Greet customers and inform them of latest specialty items and sales.
- Clean storefront areas: sweep, clean glass surfaces, wipe down counters.
- Cut and package meat and cheeses as needed.
- Clean deli area after each use.
- Pull stock from freezers as needed to maintain stock and back stock.
- Generate POs for incoming product.
- Answer incoming calls. Take messages or forward to appropriate staff.
- Direct all guests in sign-in procedures and take temperatures.
- Monitor store website and social media. Post sales, specials, and store info daily.
- Conduct inventory counts, these are due end of month.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience in a manufacturing or food processing customer service environment.
- Experience in inventory management is a plus.
- Ability to lift up 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods.