Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
$14.00 per hour DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Pulling orders for preparation, loading and unloading trucks, completing the documentation required and maintaining the cleanliness of the raw material storage areas
- Scheduling of inbound and outbound trucks, transferring product to cold storage, documenting transfers, and maintaining an accurate inventory
- Count, pull and match product to order tickets in a timely manner
- Check the accuracy and completion of pulled orders
- Receive and document incoming trucks
- Prepare, document, and load outgoing trucks
- Move palletized products around in freezers, coolers, and dry storage.
- Understand First In, First Out policy and on hold procedures while pulling product
- Work safely while lifting and operating equipment
- Perform duties while understanding and observing company policies on food safety, product quality and Good
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience working with a forklift, pallet jack and electric pallet jack
- A clean driving record and experience driving up to a 26' box truck would be preferable to make occasional, short pick-up and delivery runs to the DFW metroplex
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform basic reading and math computations needed for the accuracy of order pulling
- Operating knowledge of a forklift and pallet jack
- Required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have good listening and communication skills in order to relay product shortage
- Must be able to work well with others as a team member and value being part of a team.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the raw material storage areas