SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
Monday – Friday, with some occasional overtime
7:00 am – 4:30 pm
$16.00 - $18.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinate shipments to customers, vendors, etc.
- Receive all incoming shipments
- Track outside processes
- Track raw material
- Ensures that all documentation is provided to driver
- Ensures that all products are packaged properly
- Ensure that the parts are properly marked and labeled
- Receives material from suppliers
- Scheduled driver
- Willingness to work overtime, holidays, weekends as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Hight School Diploma or GED equivalent, and a minimum of five (5) years of Shipping/Receiving experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Excel
- Knowledge of shop tooling including usage of scales, dial calipers, and protractors.