Monday – Friday, overtime as needed
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
$15.00 -$17.00 per hour, DOE
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong sense of duty, and are dedicated to completing tasks quickly and accurately, we invite you to apply for the Administrative Staffing Coordinator position. Your skills and motivation will be valued in our team as we work together to provide exceptional staffing services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates to assess qualifications and fit for job placements.
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring all necessary paperwork and training are completed.
- Handle payroll-related tasks, including timesheet verification and submission.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both clients and job candidates.
- Utilize Apple/Mac computer skills to efficiently manage office tasks.
- Answers phones and communicating with applicants in a direct, friendly manner
- Follow the standard recruiting and human resources policies, practices, and procedures.
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in the applicant tracking system.
- Source, recruit, screen, interview, and assess a high volume of candidates across multiple job opening/requisitions.
- Administer pre-employment testing where applicable and compare qualifications to job requirements for exempt and non-exempt roles.
- Coordinate background checks and new -hire drug testing for qualified candidates.
- Act as a consistent point of contact for candidates during hiring process to ensure timely feedback and an optimal experience
- Experience in interviewing, onboarding, and payroll processes.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency in using Apple/Mac computers.
- Previous experience in a medical setting is preferred.
- Preferred experience in a medical
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is a plus.
- On-call availability as needed
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Paid holidays.
- Monthly performance bonuses