Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 4:30 pm, mandatory overtime and Saturdays as needed
$15.74 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Candidates will be manufacturing prefabricated buildings.
- Making rafters, columns, and beams for buildings.
- Possibly use plasma table, cutting torch, saw to cut beams, pipe, or purlin.
- Occasionally operate a forklift, and overhead crane, welding plates, flanges, and clips.
- Welders to work in the prefab department
- Must be able to read a tape measure, count, and be able to read are all essential skills.
- Must have welding experience, will train for other aspects of job.
- Must wear steel toe boots