Monday - Friday with some occasional Saturdays and Overtime
7:00 am - 4:30 pm
$15.00 per hour, pay depending on experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates MIG/TIG welders to fabricate and assembly of fire apparatuses.
- Measures material and cuts to size using miter or chop saw
- Inspects all welds to assure each meets quality and safety standards, troubleshoots problems, and adjusts as needed
- Performs all duties related to welding on fire apparatuses.
- Lifts materials, parts, or components weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Reads and uses tape measure
- Performs tasks requiring constant movement, continuous walking/standing, repetitive lifting, bending, kneeling, and crawling as needed
- Previous welding experience
- Working with aluminum, metal, and stainless steel, preferably aluminum
- High School Diploma or GED required